A roofing marketing company should provide extensive lead tracking, so you know if the money you spend on marketing is generating you revenue. A good roofing marketing company should also have marketing experts with knowledge of your industry, and a marketing manager who communicates clearly and regularly to you.
Do you currently have that?
You deserve a marketing team who works as hard on your business as you do. WDX Technologies is constantly testing and validating our ROI, so you know for certain whether what we’re doing is working, and what return your marketing is generating for your business.
Roofing Website Design
Just because you have a website, doesn’t mean people are going to find you. Having a website is a must, but having a good website is just as necessary.
A website must:
- Present your roofing company’s unique differentiators
- Speak directly to your target market, your business’ best customers
- Push those visitors to become leads
If it’s not doing that, then it’s just an expensive business card.
WDX Technologies specializes in building websites specifically for roofing companies. We have an extensive pre-build series of meetings in which we isolate and identify your unique traits as a business owner and company, and tailor your website to sell that message to the marketplace.
SEO for Roofers
The purpose of having a website is to give you the best chance of getting in front of potential customers. Search engine optimization, or SEO, is how you do that. By providing a simple, clear picture of your services to Google, and showing items on your website which your customers care about, you can maximize the ROI from your website.
Using analytics, we can determine the best way to build your website.
Do most of your leads find your website on a mobile phone?
- Design the mobile version of the site to be extremely easy to use.
Do most of your leads visit your “About” page before submitting their contact information?
- Add an “about us” or a “team” section, since people seem to want to know who they’re in business with.
Are most of your customers afraid of getting ripped off by storm-chasers?
- Put your reviews, testimonials, partnerships, HomeAdvisor badges, and other accolades near the top of your website, so you can deal with that objection right away.
Your website is a salesman, so we ensure that it speaks like one of your own, and is constantly being evaluated on its effectiveness.
Advertising for Roofers
Do you specialize in storm damage roof repairs? Do you try to stay away from repairs, and focus on high-profit jobs like replacements and new installations? Are you trying to break into the commercial roofing market?
With Google Ads and Facebook ads, it has never been easier to speak directly to customers who are looking for your services. We offer a range of advertising services which we’ve found help roofing companies specifically:
- Google Search Ads (show up in the search results above the organic listings)
- Google Remarketing Ads (show people who have been on your site once ads on Google and partner sites for up to 30 days)
- Facebook Retargeting Ads (show people who have been on your site once ads on Facebook for up to 30 days)
- Advanced – Google Display Ads (use the available data about your best clients to show your ads to people with similar interests)
- Advanced – YouTube Ads (use the available data about your best clients to show learn more about your target market’s interests and demographics)
Website Design for Roofers
Do you know how potential customers use your website? Do they all visit the “about” page? Do they all search for particular keywords when they find your site? Do they go straight to the contact form or phone number button? Or do they read more about you and your company before they start? There is a science behind professional website design for roofers. Understanding how potential customers use your website, you can begin to make changes, and add or remove parts of your website which the data tells you is necessary.
- If 85% of your visitors view your site on their phones, then make sure your pages are very short so users don’t have to scroll very far on a small screen.
- If 40% of your visitors view your “about” page, then maybe they care very deeply about who you are, and whether they can trust your company. Put more testimonials and projects on your site to give answers to visitors.
- Did you know that users don’t read websites? They simply scan them. You need to make sure that your call to action sticks out, and is in the places which individuals glance to first on a page.
Make sure your website isn’t just an expensive business card, but a sales tool that pushes your site visitors to convert into leads.
Analytics & Reporting
Numbers don’t lie. That’s why we measure everything we do.
You need to know that the money you’re spending on marketing and advertising is turning a profit, and begin to understand your market better as you gather more data.
We give you a market report once every cycle, tracking:
- Organic Leads (broken down by source, and method of contact, e.g. Google My Business listing, phone call from the website, contact form submission, et al)
- Advertising Leads (with the cost per click, cost per conversion, and click-through-rate)
- We help develop a plan to track what leads convert AFTER they come in—this gives you the real number, so you can calculate an accurate return on investment
Once you have an established baseline, you can hold us accountable for our marketing efforts, and track your own growth and progress over time.
happy clients, & counting
1 Goal: Win Your Market
My website turned out really awesome! You guys did a fantastic job. This is a professional and highly recommended web development company!Jarret StankoOwner of Holl-A Deck, LLC.
It was really fun getting to know the team during the project. They were all helpful in answering my questions and made me feel completely at ease. The design ended up being twice as good as I could have ever envisioned!Moddlinc, INC
The website your team created for our Bed and Breakfast was wonderful promoting not just our facilities but all the recreational assets of our location! Just so you know, it resulted in us going from opening our doors to being fully booked in just 90 days. Awesome!Melisa GrahamBed & Breakfast Owner
Roofer Website Prices
$ 285per month for 12 months or $3,400*Project a clear brand, build awareness around your company and generate leads. Perfect for small service businesses.
Request a Call
$ 350per month for 12 months or $4,200*Define your strategy, using your brand and website to expand your reach and grow. Perfect for an established service business with larger offerings.
Request a Call
$ 483per month for 12 months or $5,804*Grow your business with clarity, strategy, and expert execution to win your market, at scale. Perfect for builders, contractors, and retail.
Request a Call
What makes us different:
Focused on Small to Mid-Sized Business
We are 100% focused on exclusively offering our services for small businesses, home service companies, and contractors.
30 Day Process
Our process aims to launch your site within 30 days of signing the contract, unless you’d like the site to launch later or your site is larger than 10 pages.
Real, Friendly Support
Our team is here to update your site, answer your internet-related questions, and help you keep your site looking and working great.