Business VoIP Service & Phone Unified Communications Systems
WDX Technologies offers enterprise-level VoIP phone services and business phone systems at a fraction of the cost of handling it in-house. With our unified communications services, making calls are more convenient and less expensive than ever before.
You will now have the ability to transfer images, videos and text while speaking and sharing during multimedia sessions. With VoIP service, you can set up full conference calls with multiple people instead of being restricted to only two parties.
Staying connected is the backbone of your business; having reliable voice services are integral to successful communication between you and your clients.
VoIP Phone Services
We have certified professionals who not only help you choose the best telephony service but also provide hassle-free maintenance solutions.
- Online case management
- Asset management and inventory
- Major revision upgrades
- Network performance tuning and optimization
- Warranty and service contract tracking
Ensuring call quality requires effective management, including a monitoring solution that will identify issues and enable rapid troubleshooting.
- Find and fix end-user impacting problems before they are reported
- Reduce costs by detecting toll fraud and other non-compliant calls
- Reduce credits for Service Level Agreement (SLA) violations and improve service levels to customers
- Decrease reaction time and mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Eliminate the cost and maintenance of unused gateway, server and device resources
- Utilize intelligent policy based traffic control for predictable levels of performance
- 24/7 router monitoring and alerting
- 24/7 switch device monitoring
- 24/7 reliability and Quality of Service (QoS) monitoring
- Remote control enabled software
Your call managers, routers, proxies and call center services, as well as IP telephony switches and VoIP gateways need to be protected to withstand attacks and unauthorized access to your system.
- Configuration backup
- Security mitigation audit
- Security remediation
Advantages of Business VoIP Service
We offer tiers of VoIP phone service so you get the right level of proactive, preventative and responsive phone system support that fits you. These levels range from nonstop preventative maintenance and monitoring to 24/7 remote and onsite IT support.
We go through a security audit in order to ensure your VoIP phone system has all the updated patches, software and hardware necessary for basic security. We maintain continuity of service by handling configuration backups in case disaster strikes. We also constantly track and install the latest updates.
We manage and monitor every component of business phone systems. There is constant monitoring of the equipment, software and network. We also take on the responsibility of ensuring that you reach the highest Quality of Service (QoS) of the switches and managed router’s voice components.
We perform routine, regular remote and onsite preventative maintenance. We keep track of your telecommunications assets to ensure service contracts are current and components are inventoried and tracked.